DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

Name in lights

 Hi everyone,

You will have noticed the blog being quiet for the last week or so. It has been so for two reasons; firstly, i didnt want the great work of my guest bloggers to vanish into the Blogger abyss, and second, because i have been working hard on DJ 4.0.

DJ 4.0 is currently in 'Beta' mode, meaning it is open for testing but is not live, however you can join up, begin discussions and play around with some new features right now if you wish. I have been advertising it occasionally on twitter, but most current members are ones who i have found by word of mouth. Take a look and let me know what you think. I aim to launch the new site properly once i have been able to transfer over blog posts from this blog. Click here to visit DJ4.0.

Anyway, i wanted to share this brief moment of fame with you. Jon Ashworth MP has been kindly fighting my corner after having troubles during my period of sickness over the summer, and asked the following question in The Commons last week. Here is a screenshot of the online Hansard entry;

(Source)
Hope you are all well, and i look forward to you all joining me at DJ 4.0 in the coming weeks.