DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

Diet Justice Birthday Celebrations

(Source)
I sometimes feel like ive been blogging for years. In particular when i am coming under fire for something ive written, and even more so when im not! But its actually its been less than a year...on 19th February 2012, at 11am, DJ will be exactly one year old! It would be easy to let it pass, but this blog has played such a significant part in my life. I've met great people, learned a lot about myself, and shown myself that i am capable of anything if i put my mind to it. I'm very proud of what ive achieved, and it was done with the help of some great people.

To thank some of the people who have influenced me the most i will be hosting a "7 Days, 7 Guest Bloggers" series. Yesterday i picked 7 people who i want to recognise as being a big part of the DJ family, and sent them a lovable begging letter. Generally i have had positive responses, and i thank those who have been so enthusiastic about it.

I am really excited about it, i hope you enjoy DJ Birthday Week. Watch this space for other little birthday features :-)

If you have any ideas for the birthday celebrations, or would like to contribute, just drop me an email or tweet me.