DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

Twitter Bios, Launch of the Ministry of Bullshit

I've been on twitter for a few months now and it is a great tool, and i've met a lot of people. What i am totally sick of, however, is the bullshit people write on their Bios. I've tolerated it up until now, but i feel i must speak out having read this one. Ladies and Gentlemen, i introduce you to the most hateful person on twitter;

✓Coca-Cola✓USMC Bad Ass✓Radio Host✓Producer✓Blogger✓Proud Father But I Cheat✓Black Women Are Beautiful But I Fuck Anything✓Lets Network! 

The only thing missing from this stream of shite is the word "entrepreneur" which is banded around way too much for my linking.

It makes me angry but i'll move on...unfortunately this moron will always be a moron.

<GRUMP OVER>

Extra..Extra...

This post is officially the headquarters of the Ministry of Bullshit, Twitter Biography Division. If you've seen a particularly moronic twitter biography share it with us! Feel free to name and shame, i wont stop you from linking to the bio :D