Anyway, so i rang up my MP and spoke to Gavin George, Jon Ashworth's Constituency Director. Admittedly it was about 1630, but i had spent all day trying to find a solution and calling Jon was a last ditch and desperate call for help. I was treated terribly by Gavin, you can read more about it in this blog post i wrote shortly after the conversation.
At the very least i felt i deserved a letter of apology from Gavin, and i received that letter of apology a few days ago. I have chosen to publish it on my blog because i had so much support from my readers and i want to keep you updated on any progress i make. You guys were really great, and i cant thank you enough.
See below the thank you letter, i'd appreciate your thoughts on the situation now it has calmed down a bit.
This post is part of a series
- Now i've lost confidence in my MP, who else can i trust? (19th August 2011)
- MP's staff, constitutional status (19th August 2011)
- Progress made...convo with Jon Ashworth (21st August 2011)
- MP's Staff...part 2 (24th August 2011)
- Update on Stuff (8th September 2011)
- Letter of apology from Gavin George, Constituency Director for Jon Ashworth MP (20th September 2011)
- Phone call with Jon (21st September 2011)
This blog post may also be published at the following addresses: