I'm sure this is an analogy for what i
achieved from my first blog post
I think i said in my first post that these members of staff should be facilitative. They should be there to find the best way for their MP to help, rather than act as a filter. I am confident that the problems i had with Jon Ashworth were purely due to us both being let down by Gavin, his Constituency Director. In the intervening days i have been pulling together all the paperwork Jon needs, but i've also been gently mulling over the question i cant get out of my head; has this happened before?
I just cant stop myself from putting a cat picture on every post
It's something i would like to speak to Jon about, if he is willing, when this is all over. In the meanwhile i have been tentatively speaking to various people in the community, including the local paper, to see if my theory pans out. This is a completely unscientific and amateur sample, but it at least gives me a little information to chew over while my own problems are getting sorted out.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on my theory. Have you experienced anything like it?
This post is part of a series
- Now i've lost confidence in my MP, who else can i trust? (19th August 2011)
- MP's staff, constitutional status (19th August 2011)
- Progress made...convo with Jon Ashworth (21st August 2011)
- MP's Staff...part 2 (24th August 2011)
- Update on Stuff (8th September 2011)
- Letter of apology from Gavin George, Constituency Director for Jon Ashworth MP (20th September 2011)
- Phone call with Jon (21st September 2011)