DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

Blogger v Wordpress...help!

(Source)
Two posts in a row that have nothing to do with current affairs, law, politics, or policing...very naughty of me...anyway, this is an appeal to my fellow bloggers.

I am seriously considering moving over to wordpress. I am really happy with the design of DJ, but have recently found myself frustrated at the lack of flexibility and expandability of blogger. I think i have just grown out of blogger, and i'm ready to 'go advanced'. Thanks to the recent 'feedback week' i have lots of suggestions that just can't be fulfilled with blogger...the aim of any move would be to make the writing experience better for me, and the reading experience better for you.

So, to those who know better...is it worth it? if you have done it, did your readers move over to your wordpress blog? Tell me anything and everything!