DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

A win for foresight

Source


Heard another patient on the ward talking about how he doesn't have anyone to talk to. Could see where this conversation was going, so put ear phones in...no music on. A few seconds later a nurse suggested he speak to me. I'm very proud of my expressionless face and fake typing i did to convince them i had loud music on and couldn't hear them...and very proud that my foresight saved me from an unwanted relationship which would have no doubt started with an overly graphical explanation of his medical condition.

In no other walk of life is it appropriate to talk about ones bloody stools...yet people seem to think its appropriate to talk to me about it in hospital.

I literally hate the other patients on this ward....