DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

Launch of the Justice ePaper


For me being a blogger is equally about posting my own material, and sharing that of other bloggers. I have tended to share content on an ad-hoc basis on twitter or via my blog rolls, but i have found a much better way that allows me to share relevant content from fresh sources every day.

The Justice ePaper is a paper.li online news service that i have set up to search for content by my the following criteria (although i have been changing it very regularly!), in the following order;
  • Present trusted and loyal collaborators
  • News shared by my twitter followers
  • Carefully moderated content hash tagged as #law or #police
It is published every day at 7AM, and each day i will review the results and choose the best article to be 'featured' and edit it so it is balanced and appropriate. If you want to find your way onto the JeP simply become a follower of Diet Justice on twitter. Priority is given to my loyal re-tweeters!

I am really excited about it as i get a daily snapshot of my favourite topics from my favourite people, so why not join me and subscribe.

Get on the road to success by getting
knee deep in new social media