DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

Things have been hectic!

The past couple of weeks have been hectic. Since my 5 weeks of surgery, consisting of 11 operations, i decided to do something to keep me busy while i recover. Starting a little book selling business. It was a mistake to think it was going to be relaxing, but then it was naive of me to think it would be!

So this book selling business was born out of a bit of selfishness...i am so sick of having to spend hundreds on textbooks. I thought if i ran my own business, it would be cheaper. I was very wrong! Anyway, i don't want this blog post to be a shameless plug of the new Diet Justice Commercial student textbook company, the most awesome student run online bookshop ever created, cause that would just be unethical :p

What i wanted to do, was dedicate this post to my twitter followers. I have just hit 500 followers, and i am so thankful, and proud of the comments about this blog...it makes me feel ashamed i haven't posted at the frequency that i would like. I decided to organise my followers into a number of lists...to do so i had to read all 500 profiles. That may sound like a lot of work to you, but it was actually a pleasure as i have some fascinating people. Barristers, Lawyers, Solicitors, students, life coaches, readers, a former US district attorney, and lots of interesting organisations. As is normal with such things, i have a small following of random companies that have friended me for publicity, but i have done my best to accommodate them as best i can...cause i'm such a nice guy.

You may remember Hurdles 4, 5 and 6, in which i criticised a fellow blogger, who remained nameless, for trying to launch into the world of 'sub-blogging' from a cold start. Maybe against my own advice, i have thought i might like to offer a select few access to my blog, for a one off guest blog post. I have already invited one person, who i have asked to post from a totally non-law point of view, to give us a bit of an outsiders point of view. Once she has written that, it will get published.

The rush of such interesting twitter followers has made me want to learn a lot more about them, and share their experiences with my readers. Alas I am still a very small blog (not that size matter does it lads?), so whether they want to take up that opportunity is yet to be proven...but i hope some of them do because i know my current readership would find them fascinating.

As usual i need to tread very carefully! If i do give up some DJ real estate i need to ensure i am not selling out. I will discourage overt advertising tactics ...the content of the post must stand up on its own as a thought provoking and independent piece. I will ensure that the person, and their own blog/website is linked at the bottom of their piece, along with a place in a "DJ Hall of Honour"..so they won't go unrecognised, nor unthanked by my readers and I.

If any of the chosen individuals accepts my offer, readers can rest assured that i won't rest on my laurels...you will see from Hurdles 4, 5 and 6 that guest blogging, or sub blogging is not an excuse to slack off.

Anyway, i go now. Thanks to my regular readers for sticking with me, and thanks to my new twitter followers. Welcome to the DJ family!