DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

Obligatory Shorts Day

The first real day of sun is upon is in my neck of the woods. I saw the sun, and found the shorts. I make the same mistake every year, because we all know that the first day of sun tricks us. It looks sunny, but its still freezing cold. The thing is, i know this. I felt it. Yet i still insisted on leaving the house in shorts and t-shirt. After about an hour, i wish i had brought a hoodie.

Me in shorts? Not me.
But this oft-repeated error is just the tip of the iceberg today, as i have been experiencing the usual post-hospital blues. Being in hospital is weirdly comforting. It has a routine that is the same every day. I consider the nurses friends, and i know they will look after me when it all goes wrong. So coming home after 12 days in hospital can be a bit daunting. Luckily i have a great family, and have spent the day with them.

I'm back home, and chilling out with my kitty. A few films tonight, maybe a catch up on bloggery and the same again tomorrow...without the fashion faux pas!