DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

Job Hunt Starts

Luckily or unluckily, i am missing this years exam season as i have interrupted my 2nd year. Unluckily, i have no income and am in my overdraft, so i must get my job hunting hat on.

I have a lot of experience as a leisure manager, police officer, lifeguard trainer and finance management, yet these industries are not suitable because i am looking for part time and temporary work. Frustrating!

My focus has been on retail jobs, but they aren't recruiting via their websites. I am therefore going to hand out CV's next week, but i have very little time because i am still having two operations a week, argh!

As most students face this same dilemma every year, i will write up my experiences, and top tips, and maybe others can learn from my mistakes. See below the 'job hunting cycle' (click for larger version). My biggest failure when it comes to job hunting is organisation, maybe this cycle will help me. Updates to follow!



CLICK FOR LARGER VERSION