DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

Hurdle 8 - Writers block is not the end of the world

I have had writers block for the last couple of days. I have managed to squeeze out one or two proper posts, but most of them have been quite self indulgent and mindless. I got a bit stressed about it, and was worried that it might signal the end of my blogging days, but after a brief view of the bigger picture i have realised that i ought to embrace writers block.

Writers block is an opportunity for me to go a bit off topic. One thing i like about blogging is that i am not constrained by my chosen topic. When things dry up, i can freestyle.

When i am moist with creativity again (lol @ moist = i'm childish) you can expect me to continue to douse you with my streams of satire and commentary. In the meanwhile, here is my biggest tip;


  • Relax
  • Take stock
  • Look again at what you want to achieve from your blog
  • Identify any areas you would like to develop in the future
  • Look at my Hurdles series of posts, linked on the link bar as "Blogging tips"
  • Relax


On a plus note, since becoming DietJustice our visitor numbers have gone through the room. A few days ago i was excited about hitting 100. Since then we can add another 0 on the end of that!

Thanks for your support everyone