DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

Hurdle 7 - It's a cop out

Creating a blog about Justice means i have to really understand what justice is. The topic is a huge one, and covers areas such as law, philosophy, sociology and politics to name just  a few. I didn't want to burden myself, and my readers, with endless and detailed academia on justice. It would get boring, and i don't think i would enjoy writing it. Which is why the blog is called DietJustice. Its easily digestible and not overly complicated, but i still hope it offers something that stirs up the brain cells.

This brings me neatly onto my next Hurdle...

Just because I have labelled this website Diet, it doesn't give me a free pass to slack off. In fact, it means i have to work even harder. I must understand the topics in depth and detail, so that i can pick the important bits, strip them down, and present them in an interesting way.

Our 7th hurdle is: there is no substitute for hard work, and you can't fool your reader!