DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

Options Week follow up...

In my last post i told you about my options for year 3. I have narrowed the choices down to Medical law and a dissertation project. I have finally settled on the latter, and have now been musing over what i could do the project on.

My experience in the police is something i wanted to draw on, but i have today started researching International Space Law. I think this could be my subject...our future is in space!

On a side note, i had my operation today and am home and feeling fine. Back to uni tomorrow, until next tuesday when i have to have the same operation AGAIN. I do enjoy a general anesthetic, but that enjoyment has its limits!

/Houston Out/


One little extra thing i meant to post...i have been blogging for a couple of weeks and have been getting more visitors than i expected i would. I do not have a creative flair, and dont consider myself the greatest writer in the world, so its nice to see people find my blog interesting. Any feedback would be welcomed, so i can improve my style etc. Post feedback as a comment, or email me at kant@thestudentlawblog.com