DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

"You grey haired manky codger"


This is an epic rap, slagging off Andrew Lansley...it comes with a health warning :)

Its an odd combination of style and topic, but its great to see. Well done!

Update: I have emailed Mr Lansley asking for a response to this video...stand by!
Update 2: I have yet to have a reply. What i did see was Ian Hislop on Have i got news for you mentioning that a particular part of Lansley's plans were missing from the rap. I hope this was tongue in cheek as its great to see students using modern media to slag of politicians, unlike Hislop who is so 'old media' it gives me pains in my syphilis. Stupid bald twat Hislop!
Update 3: At the risk of being sued by Hislop, i hereby retract that he is stupid...yet he remains a bald twat.