DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

Back from my week off

Hi everyone,

I'm back from my week off uni so i could have an operation. I had the operation on Monday, and spent the rest of the week dosed up to the eyeballs on pain killers.

Luckily my university has recorded all my lectures, but i haven't listened to any of them and i am back to uni tomorrow! My day of is Wednesday, but i have ANOTHER small operation then...anyway you see my problem, im getting behind. But i am going to do my best to catch up, and im pretty confident i will be able to.

I know this is meant to be a law blog, and that i haven't spoke about law-ey things recently, but i hope you can tolerate my non law ramblings :)

It occurred to me, while under the influence of morphine, that i should make the most of my hospital experiences. So once i have finished my degree, i have decided to write a book...a survival guide to staying in hospital. I am pretty excited, and have started to make notes, but i am not going to get too bogged down in it until my degree is done in 18 months time.

I do have an addictive personality, and tend to get overexcited about new ideas...so i warn you now, i may get bored and give up. But i promise to keep you updated :D

Back to uni tomorrow, i will let you know how i get on with my catching up.

Cheers