DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

The silence of the lambs

Ok, grumpy post. I'm fairly sure everyone reading this can relate to this situation.

I had a tutorial today, that i had only half prepared for, and what i had done i wasn't very confident about. But i am more likely to learn something if i am there, than if i am not, so i went along thinking i could correct my errors...or at the very least get my name on the register.

There was about 10 people in the tutorial...and they all sat there in silence...looking down...occasionally turning a page as if they were looking for something. So when the tutor asked the first question, i thought i would leave it to see how long it would take before someone piped up. Not a single person had anything to say.

I got quite a lot out of it, and it improved my confidence, so it worked for me...but how are these people ever going to do any advocacy if they can't even say something during a tiny tutorial.

It gets right on my nerves!

grump over.