DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

Reading a journal.

I've just sat down to read a journal on Law of Evidence, which is part of the preparation work i must do for a tutorial on Monday. The first thing i cant help but do is look at the size of the scroll bar, so see how long the article is.

On this occasion, the scroll bar is tiny. I struggled to even get past the first paragraph...it is so boring. So i downloaded this http://www.naturalreaders.com/index.htm. This program will read some selected text to you, which is sometimes better than giving up and not reading at all. I will add the link to the links menu, feel free to give me some feedback on what you thought.

It didn't work for me. Although the speech is fairly natural once you find the right voice, there is really no alternative to reading the words yourself :-(