DIET JUSTICE HAS MOVED, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEW SITE SHORTLY

If you don't get forwarded, click here

As far as i can Glee

There have been a few times in my life where i have realised that i have to swallow my pride and admit to something completely ridiculous. Like the time when i admitted that i had soft hands because i moisturised. Or that i conditioned my hair every day. Or the time i really went off the rails, and ignored the fact i am a 25 year old male student, and got a female kitten that i treat like a baby. Anyway, this weeks embarrassing admission is; i LOVE GLEE.


I watch it every week, and its great. But sometimes they push the boat out, like this week. We have been treated to the hottie-licious Gwyneth Paltrow, all singing, all dancing, and at one point not wearing much.

Anyone else loving Glee? Opinions on a post card!

P.S. I seem to have gotten hooked on the lamest rhyming post titles and/or the hardly understandable word plays. I have decided that its going to become a bit of a feature, and i am going to impress you with my creative style for...ever :D

umbrella....ella etc